Have easy access to all that Sin City has to offer with the new Sixt branch in Las Vegas Downtown. Many interesting attractions, as well as the famous Las Vegas Strip, are all within easy driving distance of our new station. Take in one of the many shows on offer or simply enjoy the warm desert air. Book now and enjoy up to 20 percent off your rental at Las Vegas Downtown, and use some of your savings to enjoy the city!*
Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas
Sixt Rent a Car Las Vegas Downtown Services
See all you want of this vibrant, glittering city in the desert in one of our premium car rentals. We specialize in luxury cars and our fleet in downtown Las Vegas won’t disappoint. Our offerings include compact cars and sedans, sports cars and convertibles, and SUVs if you need extra space. Our station, located at the Plaza Hotel and Casino, also gives you an array of optional add-ons to choose from. We highly recommend booking a GPS navigation system if you are not familiar with Las Vegas, and adding an additional driver is also a good idea if you intend to explore more of Nevada or a surrounding state. You can even pick up your rental car outside of opening hours at this location. No matter what you need during your trip, our customer service agents are ready to help you!
Sixt Rent a Car Las Vegas Downtown
Address: 1 South Main Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101-6370
What to Do in Las Vegas
You will have no shortage of things to experience in Las Vegas, no matter what your interests. This city offers historic casinos, world-class shows and concerts, and restaurants like nowhere else in the world. The four-mile-long Las Vegas Strip is what most people think of when they think of Las Vegas. This part of the city is home to many of the well-known casinos and nightclubs like the MGM Grand, the Bellagio, the Egyptian-themed Luxor, and the New York-New York Hotel & Casino with its rollercoaster.
Close to our Las Vegas Downtown station is the older Fremont Street that features other casinos and entertainment options like the SlotZilla Zip Line. The Fremont Street Experience is an open-air mall that has entertainment options, as well. Other options on and off the strip include the Shark Reef Aquarium at the Mandalay Bay casino, the Neon Museum with iconic signs, or the Big Shot tower ride for thrill seekers.
There are also many options of things to do just outside of Las Vegas. The Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area is a nice respite from the city and a good place to go for a hike. Valley of Fire State Park is the oldest and largest state park in Nevada and is worth a visit to view its petrified wood and beautiful red sandstone formations. And going to the Hoover Dam on your trip here is worth part of a day. Here are estimates of how long it will take you to drive from our branch to key destinations.
- Downtown Las Vegas to McCarran International Airport: 9 miles (15 minutes) via 1-15 S
- Downtown Las Vegas to the Las Vegas Strip: 6 miles (12 minutes) via I-15 S
- Downtown to Valley of Fire State Park: 48 miles (55 minutes) via I-15 N and Valley of Fire Hwy
- Downtown to Red Rock Canyon Visitor Center: 21 miles (31 minutes) via Summerlin Pkwy W and NV-159 W
- Downtown to the Hoover Dam: 38 miles (44 minutes) via I-515 S and I-11
The lights of the Las Vegas Strip
*Grand Opening Special Offer:
- Enjoy up to 20% off bookings at our Las Vegas Downtown location and up to 10% off all other US locations
- Booking Period: December 14, 2018 to January 31, 2019
- Rental Period: January 13-March 31, 2019 (latest drop-off April 15, 2019). In Arizona, Jan. 13-Feb. 11, 2019 with latest drop off Feb. 14, 2019
- Valid only for prepaid rentals
- Valid for all car categories
- Length of Rental: 3 to 27 days
Andrea enjoys exploring different countries and eating all of their foods, especially if they’re spicy.